Friends of Foster Kids is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. This volunteer organization is made of people from all walks of life. People just like you, that want to make a difference in a child’s world. We are “Friends of Foster Kids”. Foster kids are children that, through no fault of their own, have been removed from their homes, due to neglect or abuse, and placed in temporary housing. These events happen so quickly, that often times the children have no opportunity to gather their belongings. Basic things such as clothing, underwear, a pillow…things we take for granted…toothpaste, photos…little things that help them feel safe and secure.
We try to help…We let them know they are not alone…they are not forgotten. There is no funding or special program that can help. We need your help.
You Can Be A Friend
Friends of Foster Kids depends on the help and support of individual and organizations who wish to make a difference in a child’s life.
The needs are simple…clothing, personal care items, pillows, blankets, duffle bags, toys and games, or a special request of the child.
Help a child who…
- never had a bike
- never owned a doll or toy truck
- needs a winter coat and boots
- wants their own baseball mitt or football
- needs baby development toys
- wants a warm pajamas or a blanket
Specific gifts are given for each child to show that they are valued and cared about during the Holiday season.
How You Can Help
- Fulfill a child’s Christmas wish list
- Donate money or new items for gifts
- Sign up for one of our many Volunteer Opportunities, email us at email@example.com.
- If you shop on Amazon please consider joining AmazonSmile and supporting Friends of Foster Kids. It is free to you and Amazon will donate .5% of every purchase to FOFK, sign up HERE.
- To make a monetary donation, please use our secure PayPal Account, here: