There are many ways children can help!! Please see the suggestions below for Families, School, Church or Scout Troops:
- We encourage parents to request a child’s wish list and have their children help choose the gifts
- Collect clothing boxes from department stores
- Save/collect cans to purchase wrapping supplies.
- Hold a drive for toiletries, toothbrushes, socks, etc
- Hold a fundraiser to fill a Child’s wish list! Bottle drives, bake sales, or chores around the house are easy ways for children/scouts to earn some money. Then let the kids do the shopping.
- Sign up today to volunteer (14 years or older) for this holiday season’s Spirit of Christmas program by clicking on the Sign-Up Genius link here: Sign up genius
- Select Friends of Foster Kids as a recipient to receive a percentage of your purchases from Kroger at www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com and Amazon Smile at www.smile.amazon.com
- Thrivent Choice Members: Select FOFK as a recipient of your Thrivent Choice Dollars