You Can Be A Friend
Friends of Foster Kids depends on the help and support of individual and organizations who wish to make a difference in a child’s life.
The needs are simple…clothing, personal care items, pillows, blankets, duffle bags, toys and games, or a special request of the child.
Help a child who…
- never had a bike
- never owned a doll or toy truck
- needs a winter coat and boots
- wants their own baseball mitt or football
- needs baby development toys
- wants a warm pajamas or a blanket
Specific gifts are given for each child to show that they are valued and cared about during the Holiday season.
How You Can Help
- Fulfill a child’s Christmas wish list
- To donate news items or request a foster child’s Christmas wish list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 586-307-GIFT (4438) for more details.
- Sign up for one of our many Volunteer Opportunities, by emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you shop on Amazon please consider joining AmazonSmile and supporting Friends of Foster Kids. It is free to you and Amazon will donate .5% of every purchase to FOFK, sign up HERE.
- Select Friends of Foster Kids as a recipient of a percentage of your purchase from Kroger at: www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Thrivent Choice Members: Select FOFK as a recipient of your Thrivent Choice Dollars
- To make a monetary donation, please use our secure PayPal, here:
This Christmas Season, if you shop on Amazon please consider joining AmazonSmile and supporting Friends of Foster Kids. It is free to you and Amazon will donate .5% of every purchase to FOFK, sign up here: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/26-3886394