FoFK provide foster children entering college, with a care package containing essentials they need to transition to dormitory living and start their college career.
FoFK works directly with the Department of Health and Human Services to:
- Email Student Wish List forms to Specialist
- Specialists work with students to identify school needs.
- Student Wish Lists are returned to FoFK for distribution.
How FoFK obtains our donors for our College Program:
- Call for donors are made through social media.
- Completed Student Wish Lists are sent to Angel donors.
- Items are purchased specifically for the individual student and their areas of study.
FoFK partners with Michigan Youth Opportunities Initiative (MYOI) to purchase:
- Laptops for Students – FoFK helps purchase laptops, software, printers, ink and warranties for students.
- College Text Books – FoFK purchases textbooks for specific studies.
- Campus Bus Passes / Bicycles – FoFK purchases campus bus passes and bicycles to help with students transportation to classes and job opportunities.
Items collected from Donors are:
- Class Supplies
- Scientific calculators
- Area rugs & linens
- Storage Bins
- Cleaning supplies
- Hygiene products
- Dorm refrigerators & microwaves
Angels Unite! Local College-bound foster kids need your help!
You, with your friends, can sponsor a student with the essentials they need to work towards a successful future!
Make a difference & email us at email@example.com to request a college student’s wish list TODAY! Thank you for your continued support!
If you would like to find out how you can make a difference in the life of a foster child, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stay connected with us year round on social media, Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook!
If you would like to find out about volunteer opportunities, please email us at email@example.com. If you would like to make a donation, please use our secure PayPal Account here: